Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaccub
Communications Officer

re: Gamescom 2014!

I'd like to start a thread dedicated to news from gamescom, as Bungie have hinted they will be releasing new footage and letting a few things "slip".

Sony is giving a presentation live now (1pm EDT). It can be streamed live @ 1080p here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/12/watch-the-gamescom-2014-playstation-conference-today/

Unfortunately, I cannot watch the whole thing because I have work in a hour (maybe I'll watch it while reviewing lab results..). But please do fill me in after! Sony will likely talk about / show footage of PS3/4 Exclusive content in Destiny. I bet they will!

Perhaps they'll show a little footage of Dust Palace exclusive strike! Or perhaps talk more about the weapons and armour exclusive to PS. We shall see!

Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Jaccub
Communications Officer

In case you missed it, here's a summary.

New Destiny Crucible gameplay trailer revealed! Damn those specials sent shivers down my spine! Especially the Titan special smashing down from so far away!

Expansion one, The Dark below has been announced to launch in December, giving us 3 months to beat the vault of glass at level 31 insane difficulty!

But boy, could the Bungie presenter have been more unenthusiastic and monotone!

Here's the trailer!

Last edited by Jaccub on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

- Yoda
XxRazorsEdge

Man, they are making the titan look so awesome. Almost makes me wanna play one. Why do they never show the awesome warlock skills? Are they trying to hide something? That in itself makes me want to play the warlock, so mysterious.

Hitmanv8

Thanks for the post! I missed it due to work and it was nice to catch up.

Boy the Titan looks fierce in this vid, I can foreshadow a lot of my deaths in the Crucible.

Getting to and finally doing the endgame is something I can not wait for, what a challenge and a great journey awaits us!

"I am by nature a dealer in words, and words are the most powerful drug known to humanity." -Rudyard Kipling
Feigny

Makes me wonder at to what an extent would a Titan Defender's ward of dawn super would protect people from other supers.

As far as I know it's 100% damage protection, supers included. 

Yeah I was musing about playing Titan after too! I bet their maxed toughness stat is going to rock crucible. I don't understand why they don't show some sunsinger warlocks... Atleast there was one scene for bladedancer hunter.

- Yoda
Feigny

Ah that's good to hear about Ward of Dawn.

I'm almost hoping they're purposely leaving out information about a 3rd subclass, until launch XD or at least until someone discovers it either through data mining or in the game by accident.

Jump to: