Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fendya

re: Cribz, Destiny Style.

OK so I had a fun idea..

We are just under three weeks away from Destiny launch. I know we are all making preperations for launch night. This could include stocking up on beers, junk food, healthy food?, buying a new tv or a shiny new console. So here is the idea: 

Take a picture of your setup, your comfy chair, portable toilet, etc. Post it here some time between now and Sept 9. 

And prepare for your fellow clan members to judge the worthiness of your crib.

re: Re: Cribz, Destiny Style.

Haha! Good idea! Will definitely do this!

Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Scottypalooza

I'll be well stocked with Shipyard Pumpkin Head, possibly my favorite beer of all time. 

I can't drink and play. I get to crazy running around.

I just closed on a house 2 months ago with my girlfriend, the preparations are being made. I will put the finished basement to good use. Beer is ready and so are snacks, all that's left is finish unpacking the "man cave"

"I am by nature a dealer in words, and words are the most powerful drug known to humanity." -Rudyard Kipling
Jaccub
Communications Officer

re: Setup :)

Okay so here's my setup as requested and promised. I'll have two.

Here's my humble, fairly simple setup in my Montreal apartment where I will be during the weekdays. It's my new 27" 1080p IPS LED screen that I bought solely to play Destiny on. And its running my destiny wallpaper pack (free download for windows 8).

Here is my setup in my parents basement :) I think I might bring down a sleeping bag, a litter box, and meow mix after launch too! (No, the litter box and snacks isn't for me but for my furry friend that I adopted during a cold snowy winter). And yes, that is a PS1 down there. I got it when I was in grade 4... My avatar is from my favourite game at that time!

Looking forward to seeing yours!!

Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Fendya

Wow both very nice. I have almost the exact same TV stand. You get bonus points for the well place Cat.

I move on sept 3rd to my new place, with my new gaming room, so I won't be able to setup and take a good picture until then, but I can promise it will be epic :)

Very Nice indeed! I have some friends staying over from out of town next week and once that is done, my construction will begin on my basement.

I have lived in Florida most of my life and never had a basement due to the water table but now in MN I see how functional they are and I'm sure my girlfriend will benefit from not having my late night gaming habits in the living room hah.

"I am by nature a dealer in words, and words are the most powerful drug known to humanity." -Rudyard Kipling
Mkllr2960
Mkllr_2960
Site Admin

Here is the current set up... I really want a new TV...

The seating.. leather gets cold so we marked our seats while keeping it warm! Guess my spot and the gf's ;) 

Fendya

Is that an original PS3 I see there next to the TV!?  And is that some kind of ps4 controller charging stand?

Site Admin

It is a PS3 :) a zelda edition WiiU, PS4 and my console recording box. I really like the energizer charging station, it has that modern and sleek look to it. Now the wireless headphones are surround sound capable with a built in mic and programmable setting.

All I would need now is head mounted TV visor and I'd feel like I was really in the game. My poor PC won't be getting much love me for awhile sadly :( But that is ok, it was built to last such hardships haha.

We plan on moving in Feb. so I decided to wait on building the game room. The hard part will be putting all the posters up... I think we have 30 or so gaming posters...

The only thing I need for Destiny release is free time and an endless supply of sweet tea.

jun87

nice set up everyone. i'll post mine later after i clean up my table when i get the chance. its such a mess and dirty lol

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: