Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feigny

re: destiny strategy guide

So at my bookstore we're supposed to have them by 9/9 however it's not impossible for it to be received earlier. And if that is the case I might be able to get it before the 9th so as to be ahead. There's no restriction for putting this guide out early, which is strange cause other game guide books have had strict on sale dates. Ah well, here's hoping it comes early.

I remember back in my days working at Target receiving the Electronics delivery and opening the boxes to games a week before the launch date. It was exciting but at the same time heart breaking to see all those copies just sitting there!

"I am by nature a dealer in words, and words are the most powerful drug known to humanity." -Rudyard Kipling
Jaccub
Communications Officer

that must be so temping to just .... lol

Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Dustranamus
Leader

I would just be thinking over and over in my head..."man i wish"...haha would be a tough job.

I'm allowed to borrow books as well, and theoretically, I think I'd be allowed to borrow them before their release date. However, when things like Dan Brown's books come around, we're not even allowed to unseel it from its original box.

We've got a backlog of things to receive, and one of my coworkers will be exclusively working on that for the next two days, so here's hoping we have the Destiny game guide already shipped.

Jump to: