Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> LOOT Made Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feigny

re: Need help from some people

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with video editing, voice recording, graphic design and music recording.

What I'm looking for is someone who can design a logo for the clan

Someone who has decent sound recording equipment who can possibly record their voice or original music

And someone that might be able to create a title sequence, specific to all LOOT related videos.

I'm sure once the game comes out (as well as Sony's 2.0 upgrade), we'll want to record a lot of stuff. It may be difficult to share it all and whatnot, so if we had a LOOT specific youtube channel, we could have everything in one place. The reason why I asked if anyone wanted to record their voice/had decent recording equipment is if we wanted to have someone speaking for recruitment, if need be, or something of the like.

And of course, having a LOOT logo introduction might put it all well together.

Currently I'm testing out using my video program I got, and once the game comes out, I'd love to compile our various footage together, I'm just hoping that we can get more flare as we go along. I've just made a 30 second video, it's cheesy and basic, but it works nicely.

And if it's something we can all agree upon as a clan, I hope it can work out.

Thanks!

Pending responses from others, my wife has experience editing images and ads so I could work with her on creating a logo perhaps, though some direction and ideas from others would be helpful. No promises of something revolutionary and miraculous.

Ah that's cool. I think anything at this point would certainly be a great help. I'd have relegated myself to using mspaint if I had to! XD

Jump to: