Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feigny

re: Media blackout anyone?

So, because I purchased a hardcopy version of the game, (as much as I'd love to get the digital, I will not), and also due to having to wait for shipping times, I'll probably be playing Destiny, starting Wednesday or Thursday (latest) hopefully. Which means I'd be best not to go on the internet until I start playing (at the very least) to avoid spoilers, and other things. :3

Anyone else thinking to take part in the same predicament? XD

I'm with you. I don't plan on looking up anything until I've tried it myself. 

alek (Its Easy MMMkayy)

Ill be picking it up tonight for the 0000 gamestop launch.  Blackout until I get the game in the ps4

Apparently, I'm not doing a good job at this, haha. While I haven't seen any major spoilers yet, I did watch a bladedancer pvp video, and the guy was already level 18. That's crazy. I'm not sure if he started early or something we don't know about, but if you can get to level 18 in less than 10 hours of gameplay... than idk what...

EDIT: I'll also be on mumble throughout the night. I'm thinking I should go to bed early to get up early to play a tiny bit, but I think I can wait 22 hours anyway, haha.

Well Bungie did say the true game doesn't start until 20 so who knows. I know with the beta leveling was rather quick so maybe they didn't change the leveling speed.

Feigny

My guess is that he could also be someone internal, so he's already had a head start. I'll try to take my time the whole first week, anyway. But I'd at least like to get to defender first, before I slow down.

Jump to: