Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scottypalooza

re: Best use of glimmer

Hey LOOT, I've got a large chunk of glimmer and am at level 21 (a hair away from 22) at the moment. I've heard rumor that the cost of upgrading legendary and exotic gear goes up and it's a good idea to save glimmer for that. Can anyone confirm that, or, can I get your opinions on what is a good way to use my accumulated glimmer?

This is something I was wondering the other night as well. I've just been hording it, along with materials, for use on legendary/exotics. I wouldn't use it for sparrows, ships, emblems until after this raid tier has been cleared and we are waiting on next expansion content. Even then though, you may want to start building a crusible set.

Site Admin

Pwnsports wrote:

This is something I was wondering the other night as well. I've just been hording it, along with materials, for use on legendary/exotics. I wouldn't use it for sparrows, ships, emblems until after this raid tier has been cleared and we are waiting on next expansion content. Even then though, you may want to start building a crusible set.

I thought Bungie stated that the gear from raids beat out crucible gear. But I have also been hearing that gear from raids is based on luck, so it may be a long while before you have the exotic and legendary that you want.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: