Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fendya

re: Clan shout out

Not long ago we held a contest Where clan members could write up a description for LOOT, which is still being voted on so go ahead and vote if you have not! But my reason for bringing this up, is that we all agreed on certain aspects of what the clan represents. Things like community and a friendly helpful environment for members. I had an idea for a shout outs forum thread where we could showcase members who really represent the clan ideals. So with that said, I'd like to shout out a few guys who have really put time aside to help me out, 

Coyote-Grin, helped me finish off my weekly strike last night before reset, we 2 man'd the whole heroic strike. 

Phalas and theITgrimey, dragged me through lvl26 strike playlist to gear me up for raidin. Much appreciated.

Cheers guys

Pwn

And I'd like to thank Dustin and his friend who I forgot the name of who invited me on a level 28 heroic strike on my level 24. That was certainly an interesting experience.

Many thanks to MetalGeist or OniGeist.  He took me and ITGrim through the nightfall strike and other clan members.

RichardLionhart

To MetalGeist... Err... OniGeist... that guy!  He took Rhaz and me through the Nightfall mission.  It only took one try.  Yay!  He knew his stuff.  Much props.

Shout out to jaccub and hurp37 for getting me through the last part of the weekly strike.  In the process, we also found a great strategy for the moon strike. Thanks Guys!

BigRawb took me through the current weekly nightfall yesterday, and his primary weapon with solar damage made it a breeze. Thanks Rob!

SHout out to Feigny who helped me through the Wrath of the Queen quest.  It literally took 2 hits to my lvl22/23 to die but he stuck it out til the end!

---Follow the Light, Fallen into Darkness---
Feigny

And shoutout to A Coyote Grin for helping me get my hunter from 18 to 20.

Jump to: