Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> LOOT Made Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feigny

re: My first Destiny vid

Not that all together special or anything, just though I'd mash up some footage.

OhMaGawd!  Nerf OP Titans.  Zomg!!

I do say that was some mighty fine fisting.  You are aware you have firearms at your disposal, yes?

Seriously though, awesome vid and even awesome-r job tearing it up in the Crucible.  Very well made.

Feigny

It's a bad habit of mine. :3

Though part of the reason I'm punching more is to get the void damage for the Thorn Bounty.

However I think there are at least 2 kills in that vid where I use a shot gun shot then a punch, and those two together are much faster than two punches. I just have to use the shot gun more often, and refrain from having to use its scope as well.

Thanks, nonetheless! XD

Nice work Feigny, you might have started a revolution with the rest of the clan by posting the first video since the full game release. I enjoy smacking around the competition as well, especially from inside my purple bubble safe haven. 

If they run headlong into the purple bubble, they have every right to be smacked around.

Feigny

The worst is when someone has their arc blade super up, and they slash on through, or the well placed grenade as well.

Though in the vid, the arc blader that totally missed me and ended up jumping off... priceless. Also loved when I was able to time the deactivation of my shield in time to get that headshot with my fusion rifle. XD

The mechanics in this game that messes me up the most though is that "run" can override scoping, so I might have run pressed down as I am scoping and it interrupts. I kinda wish scoping took priority. :/ (for the primary weapon anyway).

On a side note, the recorded footage was originally 720p, so not sure how it got a bit downgraded, but it's part of learning the program, nonetheless. All the footage and the temp files with the slicing of clips ended up eating up my hard drive.

Jump to: