Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mkllr2960
Mkllr_2960
Site Admin

re: This weekly update from Bungie

I know some are afraid to look at Bungie's site especially with all the one sided and sketchy changes they have been making the past month. Fear not, this time it is a change that many shall be looking forward to.

The changes in question concern the Iron Banner, (yes I know another PVP change) it seems the entirety of IB is being reworked. IB will be 20+ unless you have your own fire team and LVL power will be increased. Rep will be easier to obtain, especially as the week goes on, bounties are being reworked, IB gear will allow you to obtain 30, and best of all, there is more incentive to stick it out in a losing game.

All around these look to be some very good changes. 

Dustranamus
Leader

Yeah it's a bit disappointing they seem 100 percent focused on PVP.  There was a poll up which do you care more about PVE vs PVP so far it's something like 2600 vs 248.  In favor of PVE.  However, Bungie continues to misuse their time and resources.  Hopefully they get on the right track.

Honestly, most shooters with this level of detail in combat are pretty much multiplayer PvP shooters.  Destiny stumbled upon a true hybrid that is going to pull them in an RPG / MMO direction that they simply weren't prepared for.  I think this game has the potential to be what we want it to become over time.  For now, Bungie is likely to steer in the direction they initially set out to lock down in order to appease their target audience.  I think what they don't know is, their target audience has shifted and they will address it, all while staying on course within the work place.  There's some Jerry McGuire shit going on and no one wants to be "that guy".

Regardless, I'm enjoying the game and feel like "it can only get better", so I'm fully expecting to enjoy this game for quite some time, sans massive bonehead moves that they don't correct immediately.  It seems they are keen to do just that, though.  :)

Jump to: