Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkestlynk

re: Destiny 2 Already In Progress

I'm a little bit peeved considering Destiny is meant to be a 10 year run...they're already developing Destiny 2...

makes es sense considering its the largest new ganes franchise (based on article).

check out the link: http://www.polygon.com/2014/11/4/7157453/destiny-has-more-than-9-5m-registered-users-who-play-on-average-3

What do you guys think?

---Follow the Light, Fallen into Darkness---
Mkllr2960
Mkllr_2960
Site Admin

Im not sure how reliable the article is, then again Im not sure how reliable Activision and Bungie are anymore either.

If Destiny 2 is in the works already, I'd be surprised if it makes half the sales of the first one. Unless they make a Destiny 2.0 and its a large patch for the current game..

We will some all the player numbers change drastically over the next 4 months. Probably in the next 2-3 weeks since a lot of games will be rolling out.

Destiny is fun to play, but other than being, a casual play a few hours a week game, there really isn't much more to it. It's player attention holding, was only good for a few months.

Only time will tell it seems..

Phalas

I thought they said they where going to make more of them.  I guess destiny 2 will be more like a expansion like what WOW does.  If they started now then it will still be a couple of years before its finished.  As long as they continue to grow the game and not make me start from scratch I look forward to it.  I enjoy playing the game and look forward to new raids.  I think it is kind of nuts how everyone says it boring or dead and it hasn't even been 6 months.

Personally I like that I can play it casually and still keep up and be able to raid.

Huurp37

I wouldn't be surprised if they are starting development on the sequel.  You have to figure it will take (hopefully) 1.5 - 2 years for the sequel to come out, not be an annual launch like CoD or Assassin's Creed.  Looking at Bungie's track record, development of the following Halo sequels took 2-3 years, I just don't know if Activision will pressure them to release it sooner, hopefully not the case.

We all knew a sequel was going to be in the works, I just hope it doesn't mean they abandon support for the current release, incoming DLC, and eventually get around to fixing the issues that have been plaguing the game.  Maybe then they can work to improve or give the fans what they really want... you know, a pilgrim hat from the Postmaster for Thanksgiving or something.

Although disappointed from the hype, I am still enjoying the game despite its flaws.  Although I've only partied with about half of the clan, I look forward to raid nights where the teamwork really shines through.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: