Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dustranamus
Leader

re: RPG Fanatic?

This Pretty Much sums me up entirely thought some of you may be the same way so I shared it haha. 

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/11/25/10-signs-that-you-may-be-a-neurotic-rpg-player.aspx 

Site Admin

Haha pretty damn close, with DAI i have actually gotten into the habit of force saving before I speak to anyone note worthy. I also have multiple saves before important choices.

I haven't started the game over just yet, but I do plan on playing it multiple times as a different class and race. The problem with that is this game is F'ing HUGE I have already clocked over 50 hours and all I've done is find out what is responsible for the rifts...

Dustranamus
Leader

I feel ya, it is ridiculously sized, I too will play at least 2x probably 3.  I did enjoy the big song moment though.  I did have to make my guy over once, I spent 45 minutes and accidentally clicked through his name and didn't want to be Maxwell the Inquisitor so had to go back and begin again, and reload like a 5 hour ago save as well which forced me into hard saving.

Site Admin

Haha well, I guess I fully fit into this now... 60 hours into the game and I find out that the gender bug I'm experiencing affects romance...

BioWare is working to fix it... But in the mean time I'll have to start over... It wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't dead set on romancing Cassandra and just turned down Josephine.... I guess I can romance Miss Crazy Elf thanks to the bug but... NO THANKS... 

SIGH... this is why Leliana needs to be a romance option as well..

MetalGeist

I just beat my first dragon on hard mode @ lvl 11-12.  It took me about an hour, WOW!  I only had a few attempts before I was able to nab my kill and some decently sweet loot.  I'm impressed, Bioware.  :)

I had to over level to take down a Dragon on Nightmare, I tried resistance flasks and belts and multiple parties, ended up going Templar tank, 2H War myself, and Knight Enchanter and Rift Mage when I finally won the epic battle.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: