Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scottypalooza

re: LFG: Level 33 Hive to cheese Gaurdians

I got this idea off during a hard mode run last week when someone joked about a Hive LFG. I did my best as a less than creative person typically. 

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/96887735

Greetings, some of you know me as the Son of Oryx, others may know me as the hive god, but most commonly referred to Crota. Long ago I was able to sucessfully cheese a group of six "Gaurdians" from Earth, though one did escape and hid somewhere within my Moon. She has been able to gather up six new "Gaurdians" who are coming to try and defeat me. 

I am looking for a group of level 33 hive to assist me in cheesing these "Gaurdians". Only Knights, Wizards and Ogres please, no Acolytes or Thrall. We are going to do our best to cheese/glitch the "Gaurdians" via methods specific to each class. If you are a Swordbearer Knight, you must be able to regenerate your health when it is low, or simply do not come out from your door for as long as you can. Wizards, just try to dodge around a lot. Ogres, you do not need to wait until the second time they kill one of my gatekeepers, but instead can come out and shoot after our first comrade is downed and I have been attacked. Knights, you can glitch through the barrier into the crystal room after I am summoned and attack the "Gaurdians" when they least expect it and think they are safe. 

I will not bring any Acolytes or Thrall because you all get killed by headshots and melee hits far too quickly and your weapons are underpowered. Cursed thrall may request to join but are not guarunteed a spot.  

In the event that I am attacked, I can cheese the "Gaurdians" by performing a super sword swing lunge of great distance, choosing to remain standing once my shields are down, killing the "Gaurdians" after they have defeated my oversoul, regenerating my shield or not taking any damage to it. I especially enjoy the cheese tactic where I chase the "Gaurdian" who was holding the sword into the back room or off a ledge where they thought they were safe from me. 

Please resond with experience and class. Experienced hive only, must be level 33, and able to continually try over and over to stop all "Gaurdians" who attempt to face me. 

P.S. Why do they call themselves "Gaurdians"? If you ask me, we've done a decent job at taking over the entire Moon practically and infiltrating Earth. 

I like it haha

Shadow5833

Seems like it could be an interesting take if we could swap roles :p

What a twist!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: