Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mkllr2960
Mkllr_2960
Site Admin

re: Midnight Release Chaos

I just returned from getting my group number from gamestop for tonight... I picked an area where there is more non-gamers so the line wasn't so bad. (Made first group of 60) but I heard plenty of extremely long lines and chaos about other locations, so I'm curious. How is everyone else's situation?

Hitmanv8

They were starting to give out numbers at my Gamestop at 6. My girl was nice enough to swing by and take care of that  due to having to work until 9. She was there at 6:10 and I got group 3. My store will have music food and some activities, I have not done a midnight release in years so I will just head over around 9:45-10 and hang out. It should be fun. I believe at my store the final tally of pre orders was over 350. I do not live in a very big town so that is surprising.

PS: I am going out of my skull waiting. I have my game room all set up, controller/headset charged and only responsibilities is class at 11 tomorrow and class ending at noon on Wed. Thank you PTO.

"I am by nature a dealer in words, and words are the most powerful drug known to humanity." -Rudyard Kipling
Mkllr2960
Mkllr_2960
Site Admin

Yeah I have seen some really good midnight releases from gamestop. For Skyrim the gamestop in San Diego had a laser tag competition while everyone was waiting. I don't believe this store I'm going to will have anything special, maybe a trivia event like they did with Watchdogs but this blows that release off the planet number wise so I doubt it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: