Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalGeist

re: new sub class gameplay vid

This vid has some footage of those sub classes we didn't get to play.  A point was driven home that didn't land before.  There's a sunsinger warlock in there that uses radiance and just punches a pike in the ass to kill it!  I think the amount of power given to the other two abilities might make them as strong as a normal super.  >,<  Wow.

Nice find! I think that's the first time I've seen the bladedancer's modifier Razor's Edge used to send a shock wave of energy, looked darn effective in taking the other players out. Now all we gotta see is the Titan Defender's ward of dawn in use and the effects it can have.

Great vid.  Sunsinger ftw!  Tbh I wasn't ever very excited for the hunter, but after seeing the arc blade in action with the shockwave looked pretty sweet.  I must say that triple Nova Bomb or whatever modifier is used for that looked effective as hell also.

Feigny

I'm thinking the sunsinger is going to be an underated class at first. Then more and more people will play it as they realize how effective it is in combat. I mean its super, among other things buffs you and your teams damage output. I'll be playing one too, secondary to my titan.

I'm currently torn between Titan / Hunter.  I put myself on the roster as a Hunter, but I know i'll be jelly of Titan Striker.  However, I did note that Hunter has 2 subclasses that I'm more interested in while Titan doesn't seem to fascinate me so much with the Defender build.  It's hard to say for sure which I would like more.  xD

MetalGeist wrote:

I'm currently torn between Titan / Hunter.  I put myself on the roster as a Hunter, but I know i'll be jelly of Titan Striker.  However, I did note that Hunter has 2 subclasses that I'm more interested in while Titan doesn't seem to fascinate me so much with the Defender build.  It's hard to say for sure which I would like more.  xD

I'm having the same thoughts MetalGeist! I was quite sure I wanted to go Hunter but now Titan might suit my play style more... Even defender with its various shield buffs might make it a favoured pvp class. 

Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: