Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> LOOT Made Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalGeist

re: *LOOT* videos.. "Let's Observe Our Teams"

So as I'm sitting here, taking inventory of classes and bodies for week one, I realized that raid teams will likely be adopting certain tactics to efficiently clear raid objectives.  I think a goal that will potentially be sought after is faster and faster clear times, not only to expedite old content to make way for progression content, but for the sheer sake of owning so efficiently that you can even impress your peers.

With this in mind, I think recording and uploading weekly raid videos from our teams with the fastest clears can really allow others to adopt efficient methods of slaying vermin.  :3  Specifically, I want to look at things like class choice and combat protocol.  Who's using their super first?  What are support roles doing?  What is the teams' loadout?  Where did you stand for that wave?  Do you herd enemies for super bombs?  etc.

What I'm most looking forward to in these videos, is the variety in which teams decide to dispatch enemies.  If some teams are faster at certain areas and other teams faster in another, we can learn from one another how to nit pick methods we like and make the game more fun, or efficient as we see fit to shape our....  you know.  ;)

re: *LOOT* videos.. "Let's Observe Our Teams"

A sort of pseudo how to video, for sure!

I don't expect us to do a flawless run the first raid we do, so any sort of recording would be a great help.

re: Might be able to help

Videos are great idea, also helps us make note of enemy location, chest location, or certain tactical areas for damage avoidance.

I have recording hardware, still working things out, but let me know if you need help with anything.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> LOOT Made Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: