Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalGeist

re: Alt runs?

Some of us want level 20 alts in the first week.  Anyone want to set up some times to make groups with people we haven't grouped with for an exp burn on alts?  :)  I started a Titan, but I'm leaving it at level 5 for now, ready to hit Devil's lair.  Leave a message and let's set something up.  :3

I'd be interested in getting another character leveled. Currently at level 19 with my Titan, and would be interested in getting a Warlock leveled up soon. Anytime I'm on let me know and I can be your speed through some levels, and we can set up specific times for the coming nights/tomorrow. 

It seems characters don't share currency other than glimmer and gathered mats.  This kind of puts a dent in my plans for alts.  xD

Yeah did mine as well, however the only two legendary pieces I have got were both for Hunter for some reason haha.  Also, I may still level one on Sunday to buy a Legendary Hand Cannon Next week since they can be passed through the vault.

Man this game is craaazy RNG, been maxed out on Vanguard Marks since last night and just now saw my first two legendaries finally both were for Hunter Class.

Got "The Comedian" a legendary shotgun :O

Reached level 23. Think I'll try for 26 before I go alting, so that I can be ready for raiding.

Jump to: