Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alek (Its Easy MMMkayy)

re: Clan Update

I wanted to start a discussion in order for everyone to be updated on the current status of the clan.  We all have been playing a lot I'm sure.    Few questions.    Status of Raid Groups?  Any new members or are we capped?   Loot contest?   Maybe do a couple weekly PSN parties to chat?  

To answer a few questions. I know a lot of us are trying to get to 25-26 for the minimum level needed for the raid. Myself included. I'm like a few light away from 25 too, it's frustrating getting gear with +2 light...

I think we're getting a few more members.

As for the PSN parties, I have a good number of our members on our friend's list and I'll generally just join them or vice versa if it's something I can join in. That's what a lot of others are doing too. It's a bit more difficult now since everyone is a bit of a different level, but once everyone is about the same, and thus can participate in the same thing, we can mix up the groups a bit more.

I'm 2 light away from 24 :) but yes +2 light is bad, and it seems I get more weapons than armor...

MetalGeist

A few of us, OniGeist (me) PotPaul and iWaBlam tried out the 28 Nightfall and beat it last night.  Since then I've used the strat relayed to me and executed by iWaBlam with 2 other groups, getting in 4 more people that haven't completed it.  I wouldn't say there's any raid groups right now, but there are people doing raid level content (or even harder).  I'm betting I'll be running more people this week before the reset.  I guess that just leaves Monday.

And it's completely frustrating when you have blue engrams and all you get out of them are greens (I've had like 6 of them do this to me already). So currently I'm stuck at 2 light short of level 25. :/

I would like to get in on a Nightfall run.  I've not done it yet.  I'm sitting around mid level 26, but am working on 27-28 within a couple more days.  

I also have a great real life friend applying to the clan who will raid.  Think he hit 26 tonight... can't remember.

Send me a friend request (if you haven't) and catch me online Monday.

Jump to: