Site Inactive
Membership
Who's Online
PayPal Donation

Clan NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of our Time Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mkllr2960
Mkllr_2960
Site Admin

re: RANT RANT RANT...

Sigh, ever wish we could go back in time where all the whiners and childish gamers stayed quiet?

I have now given up looking at Destiny forums... I also pray that soon all those whiners demanding matchmaking Raids, Exotic Nerfs, and all other changes that make the game "easier", get tired and move on to something else, maybe the new WoW expansion.

This makes me concerned about games of the future... the whiners and childish people have already changed enough of the world that didn't need changing... Can we ship them off to an island and them create their own civilization?

Ok rant done.. 

Feigny

re: RANT RANT RANT...

I find that when any Mmo is released, the forums become a place for people to complain, as the people that were there waiting for the game to be released are now playing and most likely neglecting the forums.

Sadly though because some people are quite voicerferous, the devs can end up getting the wrong impression and Nerf or buff something that's otherwise fine.

Jump to: